Thursday, October 8, 2009

Adhavan press meet

"Aadhavan is a family entertainer right from word go. It has comedy, romance and action at right mix. The movie is about the story of an assassin in Kolkata. It has action sequences but they are devoid of blood and gore," said Suriya today.
Speaking to reporters in Chennai, he said, "It's my first film with K S Ravikumar. After Dasavatharam, he wanted to do a different film perhaps a family entertainer. I was initially nervous working with him. But he tuned me well to play the lead role. He is a live wire on the sets. Still young at heart, he knows what to give to the audience."
Confirming reports that he is playing a 10-year-old in 'Aadhavan', Suriya said, "The highlight of the film is that I am playing a 10-year-old for a flashback portion. It enhances the story of the film. Initially we thought of shooting the portion with a young boy. But for the sake of genuinity in the script, we thought of taking the risk. We approached several computer graphic designers for the purpose, but to no avail. Finally I decided to do it myself and with proper guidance from my director and some modifications in my body language and voice."
Saying that he shares a very good rapport with Harris Jeyaraj, Suriya said, "This is my fifth film with him. He has come up with some catchy tunes. Hasili Fisiliyae is already topping the charts. A dedicated musician, Harris is a delight to work with."


No comments:

Post a Comment