Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mattran gearing up !!













 ‘I‘m a trekker’ - K.V.Anand 

K. V. Anand and his crew shot in the Balkan countries for Maatraan

Adventurous Anand always chooses fresh locations for his films. 

He explains, “I began my career as a landscape photographer.

I am shy of girls and never did modeling photography. When I travelled for my landscape 

photography assignments I came across some beautiful places. I am a trekker as well.

I have trekked over almost all the hills in India. I like hillside views. I love nature and I 

spend quality time choosing the locations for my films.

I was an industrial photographer as well, and developed a love for machines. My varied 

photography experience gives me a lot of confidence.

We shot in Balkan countries like Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Albania, and Macedonia for the 

first time and it was a beautiful experience shooting in such fresh places

No comments:

Post a Comment